Saturday 21 September 2013

Anniversary Sale!


Here's the exciting news, I spoke about in my last post. Elly Maggy Vintage turns one on Tuesday!! I can't believe it has been 12 months since I opened the store!

Things began quite slowly while I figured out the quirks of Etsy and picture-taking but, since the start of 2013, it's been getting busier and I've been sending more and more vintage to far-flung places (Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, America, Norway, France...it's a long list!). It has been especially lovely to hear back from customers who are enjoying their new clothes! As a thank you and to celebrate the shop's birthday, I am offering 20% off in the store from Monday to Wednesday (23rd-25th).

**Prices will be automatically updated and no other discount codes will be accepted during the sale**

Enjoy the sale. And THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment