Monday 16 March 2015

Spring Stripes


1970s skinny rib poloneck

 It's been a while but three new pieces have just landed in the shop - a striped skinny rib poloneck from the 1970s and a pair of matching stripey silk wiggle dresses. The dresses date from around the early '60s but have a definite nod to the '20s with their drop-waisted bodices and low tie belts. Click on the links for more photographs and sizing information.

1960s Candy Stripe silk wiggle dress
1960s Pine Stripe silk wiggle dress

As I've mentioned in previous posts, the start of this year has been full of to-ing and fro-ing (far more than I like!) and Elly Maggy Vintage will be on a mini hiatus next week while I move home. However, things should be much calmer after that and I aim to be listing very regularly from Easter onwards. I'm still preparing my haul of goodies from my last Stateside trip and have been busy adding more pieces to my 'to list' and 'to mend' piles so look out for some very special April shop updates. I'm excited to share my finds here with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment