Sunday 1 January 2017

Best of 2016

April: 50s cotton dress by Lucinda of California | June: 1940s Summer Garden skirt | May: 1950s pink cotton blouse

Happy New Year! As is tradition, here's a round-up of some of my favourite pieces that found new homes in 2016. I think my very favourite is the beautiful late 30s Horrockses fabric swimsuit which left Elly Maggy Vintage to join the collection of the world's first ever bikini museum. I hope to share a photo here on the blog... once the museum opens in 2018! 

November: Late 1930s Horrockses fabric swimsuit by Martin White | July: 40s / 50s buttons bolero | August: 1970s crochet top by Lilly Gould of London

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to finding lots of new vintage in 2017 and have some exciting plans in the works for the shop... I'll be making announcements here soon!

April: 90s Kenzo jacket | March: 1970s shirt dress by Leygil of London | June: 70s wicker tote bag
September: 1930s sheer cotton maxi dress | September: 1970s Indian cotton wrap skirt | November: 1930s sequined purse

No comments:

Post a Comment