Sunday 28 May 2017

Shop Update: Pretty in Pink

1980s Jean Muir fuschia pink wool dress
If you follow me on instagram, you'll know that I recently got back from a trip to the beautiful Spanish Coast of Catalonia. The time away gave me space to think and I arrived home in England full of ideas of where I want to take Elly Maggy Vintage... But more of that in a future blog post. For now, I'm stopping by to share some sweet pink and neutral pieces that hit the shop recently. As always click on the links to view the listings on Etsy. 

1960s slip by Prova
Vintage pink pyjamas
1950s Mother of Pearl necklace
Metallic flowers rounded beaded purse
1950s Aurora Borealis crystal necklace
1930s teardrop crystal choker necklace
Joanna souvenir name necklace
80s white slouchy knit tank
80s does 40s classic neutral blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment